EastWest Bank Credit Card is a card that is issued to EastWest Bank yo their Customers. This credit card comes with many benefits which some of the benefits will be listed in this article. EastWest Bank Credit card can be used to make payment.
If you have an EastWest Bank credit card you don’t need to take cash with you if you are going shopping. In this article, you will be enlightened on how you can get an EastWest Credit Card. You will also get a guide on how to apply and login to an EastWest Bank Credit card account.
EastWest Bank Credit Card Rates and Fees
- Balance transfer fee: 8.40% per year
- Interest rate: 3.50%
- Penalty rate: up to 29.99%
- Cash advance fee: 3%
- Late payment fees: 8%
- Annual fee: P1,500
EastWest Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the EastWest credit card you must have the following requirement.
- An EastWest Bank credit card applicant must be at least 21 years old. You must be 21 years old if you are applying as a primary holder.
- An Applicant must be a Filipino Citizen or a local resident foreigner.
- To apply for this credit card you must be earning at least ₱120,000 per year.
- As an Applicant you must have a residence landline or mobile phone and business landline. If you have the following requirements you can apply for the card.
EastWest Bank Credit Card application – How to Apply for EastWest Bank Credit card
- Launch any web browser and visit the official website of EastWest Bank at https://www.eastwestbanker.com/secure/af_ewcc.asp
- Click on the credit card button in the official web page. Select the type of credit card you will like to have.
- Here you have to start entering your Personal Information on the application form. Such as Enter your full name, Name you want on your card, date of birth and place of birth.
- Enter your mother maiden name, gender, civil status, number of dependent, and citizenship.
- Now, type in your Tax identification number, SSS, your current home address, You also have to enter your Zip code, Homeownership, phone number etc
- After that enter the Verification number that displays on the page and click on the Agree and submit button then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the application.
EastWest Bank Card login – How to log into your EastWest Ban credit card account
- Open your web browser and visit the official Eastwest bank credit card login page at https://personal.eastwestbanker.com/Retail/servletcontroller
- Enter your User ID and Password that you was used doing your credit card registration or credit card account.
- Click on the login button, you will be directed to your account dashboard instantly.