Credit Karma is a Free Service from an American Multinational Personal Finance company. Credit Karma was founded by Kenneth Lin, Nichole Mustard, and Ryan Graciano on March 8, 2007.
The purpose of Credit Karma is basically providing an environment for Financial Management, tax training, overseer of unclaimed properties. However, they also provide a tool to identify credit report error.
Credit Karma Official Website
Credit karma official website can be accessed via www.creditkarma.com. Simply open your browser with internet connection on you either your mobile phone or desktop. Type in the above URL.
A novice can easily navigate through the website. It has been simplified by web developers. Some of the section found on the website navigation is below.
- Loads: Looking forward to getting a Home loan, Personal Loans, business loan, Student loans, and Auto loans. Then consider exploring this section as they are tons of reliable and profitable loan quote that are made easy for paying back. The system helps you Lower your Payoff mortgage faster, monthly payment, Save on interest and calculate if refinancing is either worth it or not.
- Resources: This Section comprises of Reviews, Tools, Unclaimed Money, Blog, Articles, Community, How it Works and much more
- Credit Cards: This includes some features related to Card management and types. If you are looking forward to identifying a credit card that best fits in with your way of living, then you should consider exploring this section.
- Auto: The Name the name implies Auto, it already Says it all, it is definitely related to Mobility (cars). The Credit Karma Auto is a section with a subcategory of Getting a New Loan, Refinance MyLoan and Auto Insurance. Credit Karma gives its customer a hand full of trusted Auto Loan company. Kindly, Go ahead, navigate to www.creditkarma.com and click on Auto for a bucket list.
- How it works: You get brief and detailed information on how credit karma works.
- Tax: You can file for free, No hidden fees, No up selling. You get a walk-through on how to cover your bases on the Free Federal and State e-filling, The credit karma claims to keep your whole refund.
Credit Karma Login
As said earlier. The developers of the platform have made it very easy for customers to locate anything on the website. The process of Sign up and login process is Free. Kindly follow the below step to log in your credit karma account.
- Customer can easily login to your account. By going to credit karma official platform at https://www.creditkarma.com/auth/logon on your browser on either your mobile device or Laptop/desktop.
- Input your Registered Credit Karma Email Address and Password.
- Click on login, you will be directed to your account dashboard immediately.
But If you have lost or forgotten your login details, you can click on “Get help accessing your account”link. You can select either “I forgot my password” or “I forgot the email address I use to sign in” and then, follow the onscreen to get back your account.
Credit Karma Sign up
- On your web browser. Open https://www.creditkarma.com.
- Click on the sign-up for free, right on top of the page.
- Then Enter your email address and create strong Password.
- Click on Next link to move to the next step of the application. Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish up the application process.
- Kindly note, there are 3 Steps in the process of opening an account. Step 2, collects information details about yourself. Step 3 requires Identification Verification.
How it Works
The platform offers its users score point in a monetary form. Whereby the users, use a recommended loan company or service by the company and get a score for using the service.
Credit Karma offers customer easy credit report personalization insight tools. A guide that helps its user understand their score. This gives the user insight on taking their next step. They also provide an intense monitoring system that helps their users detect identity theft.
Credit Karma Credit Score
You can check your Credit Score by navigating to the login section at the upper right angle of the credit karma platform. Click on Login and enter your Email and password to view your credit score.
Phone Number of Credit Karma
You can speak with the Credit Karma Customer services department by calling the company on 1-415-675-1497.